Brittni Paiva . . .

Kanaka916

Reaction score
Santana was in concert in Honolulu last night. According to Brittni's FB, she was on the VIP list and to top it off, was asked to perform with him. For Brittni, I would imagine it was a performance of a lifetime. Hopefully the vids will be posted soon.

I really like Brittni's videos on youtube. She seems like a wonderful person and a talented but humble musician.

Super, so glad for her.

Can't wait to see the vid, I bet she's still smiling!

oh wow....I get to record her later at the shop for our youtube. she is awesome, maybe se'll bring along that carlos guy. he's ok too.;)

oh wow....I get to record her later at the shop for our youtube. she is awesome, maybe se'll bring along that carlos guy. he's ok too.;)

Hey Andrew..don't forget I can walk to the shop from my house..
I buy the lunch..only joking but.. Haha

so has Jake and if you see the two of them play "Gently Weeps" there is nothing gentle about it, just pure awesome.
She's played with Tommy Emmanuel as well!!

so now that she has her custom signature uke, what happened to her jake model? Or did kamaka take her jake uke and attach a new neck with her name inlayed? she'd have one heck of a collection if she had both 0.0

Last edited:
real musician-

oh shoots..I thought she was going to be in Wahiawa..I could of driven down to HMS yesterday..thanks for the post Andrew...

BTW great sound and camera work Andrew..you getting super good at it! and the shop looks nice in the background..

Last edited:
so now that she has her custom signature uke, what happened to her jake model? Or did kamaka take her jake uke and attach a new neck with her name inlayed? she'd have one heck of a collection if she had both 0.0

That's pretty funny!! I don't think she's thinking about what she has in her collection.

That's pretty funny!! I don't think she's thinking about what she has in her collection.

yea probably not :)....unless theres a jake model in her collection. I wonder whether she still has her koaloha

Top Bottom