Released my first CD yesterday :)

byjimini

Reaction score
Five and a half years ago I picked up a ukulele for the first time, and began to teach myself using resources online such as Youtube and Ukulele Underground.

18 months later I went and played out live for the first time.

18 months after that, I did my first solo gig.

Now I have my first album out. :D

kyle-cover-latest1-306x304.jpg

It's a little delayed since it was supposed to be before Christmas, but it's here now and that's all that matters.

There's a mash-up preview on my site here, and if you like you can purchase a physical copy from the shop link above it.

I'm sorry if I've broken any rules with regards to promotion/spam in providing that link, but I'm just so happy and want to spread it far and wide :)

No worries re:promotion. You just gotta post it in "Links and Videos." I went ahead and moved it there.

Congratulations on the record!

congratulations Kyle. Sounds awesome, you have a great voice! Good luck with it mate, hope it brings you lots more gigs

:cheers:

Sounding great Kyle! Great variety of songs and sounds... The Ukes sound full and rich. I think you'll have to do a "confessional" for us all explaining how you got such a clean sound on the recordings. (Great vocals too!)

Get this album on emusic and I'll download it ;)

Congratulations! I kept listening to the mash up until I heard "It was you." gave me a big smile. Love that song. Glad it's on there.:D

Congradulations, I hope I can make an album soon. I hope you do well and prosper with the cd.

Many thanks :)

I can't offer the full album for download because of the cover tracks, however the two originals are processing on CDBaby as we speak.

Kyle, you have every reason to be happy and excited about your first CD. It's outstanding, in my opinion!

Top Bottom