Troy Fernandez realeses new CD "Strumming my Ukulele"

MGM

Reaction score
I just got thru listening to Troys just released strumming my ukulele cd. Here is the songlist..
Local Girl of Mine
Koke'e
Strumming my ukulele
Ku'u Home "O Kahalu'u
Haole Hula
Its for our Children Wailae
Pua Hone
Spiders and snakes
Keiki Mahine
Somewhere over the rainbow
Wild side of life
Lullaby

lots of ukulele strumming and singing...
Troy of the Kaau crator boys fame now plays in Waikiki busking...Can be found near the international Market Place nights

Love Troy, such a nice and talented guy. Got his autograph on my early Koalana.............

I was lucky enough to preview this CD with MGM and one of his lovely daughters..
I like every song on it..most all the songs are well known hits and I know all of them going to try and play along with it..

save me a copy Mike..

Oh, boy! He is all kinds of awesome. Great news!

Troy should be performing to filled concert halls like Jake does.

I look forward to buying his newest CD from him as he demonstrates his amazing ukulele skills to people on Kalakaua Avenue.

Me And Troy Fernandez.jpg

Attachments

• Me and Troy 2.jpg
    Me and Troy 2.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 8

I look forward to buying his newest CD from him as he demonstrates his amazing ukulele skills to people on Kalakaua Avenue.

View attachment 49541
No way!!! You saw him playing? **swoon**. I am learning 2 of his songs right now. It's gonna take awhile. He's got killer skills.

View attachment 49541

Wow Gillian..you look way younger than I thought..i am having fun on Oahu..nice to be retired huh?

No way!!! You saw him playing? **swoon**. I am learning 2 of his songs right now. It's gonna take awhile. He's got killer skills.

yep...twice:) Kalakaua and Seaside. Must be lucrative for him to do that. He sells his CDs, and will autograph them for you, too. He plays requests, friends of his show up and do the hula. It is the best entertainment on the strip. It's just that you never know what nights he will be there.

yep...twice:) Kalakaua and Seaside. Must be lucrative for him to do that. He sells his CDs, and will autograph them for you, too. He plays requests, friends of his show up and do the hula. It is the best entertainment on the strip. It's just that you never know what nights he will be there.

Thanks Gillian..i will try to catch him one night in Waikiki..check out the ukulele p***..i have a better picture of my CR at last haha

Top Bottom