Chocolate Jesus... duet with my daughter!

Being a huuge Tom Waits fan i'd say this is a great version..instead of the rough you have juxtaposed the sweet voice..and then the segway into your voice and background works so well...10/10. love it.

Being a huuge Tom Waits fan i'd say this is a great version..instead of the rough you have juxtaposed the sweet voice..and then the segway into your voice and background works so well...10/10. love it.

THanks! I actually discovered it while I was moving files to yet another external hard drive. Zoe turns 17 on Saturday...yikes!

cool...well it stands the test of time..her voice sounds like a younger version of few of the current crop of female vocalists in Australia..My eldest daughter is also 17 ..and has started playing ukulele (comes from piano/guitar/trumpet background)...its good having such talented kids.

cool...well it stands the test of time..her voice sounds like a younger version of few of the current crop of female vocalists in Australia..My eldest daughter is also 17 ..and has started playing ukulele (comes from piano/guitar/trumpet background)...its good having such talented kids.

I agree...daughters rock. I have two.

Top Bottom