Thanks

electrauke

Reaction score
I just wanted to post this to give a big thank you to everyone on UU. You guys are great and you have helped me out so much. I would not be able to play without UU. Ever since I posted my first Ukulele video in October 2012 I have progressed a lot thanks to everyone here.

Cheers,
Keep on Strumming

You're welcome Andre. It's been great to have you on board and starting some interesting discussions. Looking forward to watching your progress as your playing continues to develop at such a rapid rate. All the very best! :)

I love seeing your fresh enthusiasm in here! Thanks for contributing and being a part of UU!

I love seeing your fresh enthusiasm in here! Thanks for contributing and being a part of UU!

Thanks, I love being a part of UU. I just LOVE strumming, and switching chords, and picking melodies. I just love it :)

We elders need to encourage the young trusting you'll pass it on. It's been a pleasure watching you grow into a fine musician. Is your sister playing?

Thanks, I love being a part of UU. I just LOVE strumming, and switching chords, and picking melodies. I just love it :)

Top Bottom