vintage harmony baritone

chuck in ny

Reaction score
this is the same baritone from page 3 sold to me by d-mace. i don't get along with the size and fret spacing.
same deal to anyone who would like it. $119. shipped paypal gift. regular paypal $125.

Hi Chuck

please read the terms and guidelines for posting in the marketplace mate. At the very least, can I suggest a direct link to the thread about which you are referring would be helpful to your potential buyers.

Cheers!

Wow ! That recording was nice and bright for a baritone. How was it strung and with what strings ? Does it have the same strings on it now?

Last edited:
do you have the link for your ebay listing?

So I guess this post is just an advisement one can purchase the ukulele from you on ebay.

not really. it was my mistake to post it in the first place and apologies for doing that. i was unfamiliar with the posting rules and it is easier to go with the ebay format i am already familiar with. it will be fine if the moderator deletes the thread.

Thanks for posting. What a wonderfu sounding Harmony. Sure changed my view of them. Who ever gets it will be fortunate; I hope it's a UU member.

Top Bottom