Status
Not open for further replies.

grendel1972

UU VIP
UU VIP
Reaction score
SOLD!

Hi,

I'm culling the herd to make room for some new acquisitions. Next up is my Pono MB. It is not a second, and includes a Oahu case. I bought it directly from HMS about 3 months ago so it includes their excellent setup. I've currently got southcoast classical metals on it (which I love) but I will include a set of southcoast LL-NW (the light linears with no wound strings, which I also love on this uke and gives a more traditional uke sound).

It's been played, but is in excellent condition. It's really a great instrument but I've got a Ono baritone on the way and I need to make room.

This currently goes for $478 (including the case) on HMS. I'm asking $350, which includes shipping to the CONUS. I prefer paypal, but I will cover the fees.

IMG_9736.jpgIMG_9737.jpgIMG_9741.jpgIMG_9739.jpgIMG_9740.jpg

Last edited:
I can't imagine there's still a UU member out there who doesn't know how great these are, but just in case:

These are great!

By the way, what's the uke in your final pic?

I can't imagine there's still a UU member out there who doesn't know how great these are, but just in case:

These are great!

By the way, what's the uke in your final pic?

Oops! Wrong uke. I've edited, but thanks for catching that! That was my Collings UT2K that is also for sale...

Someone pointed out that I referenced a Ohanu case when it looked to be a Oahu case. It is the Oahu case that this one includes, and I've edited the original post to reflect that.

I'll buy it. PM & PayPal payment sent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom