New Uke Design Day

808boy

Reaction score
Aloha Kakou,
I have an April build slot with Willie Wixom for a Concert Ukulele.
Have been working out details and design ideas for a few months.
With the help of Dodie (my Fiance), my design is now complete. Mahalo, Maihani.....
After the experience of designing my B&D Special, I'm super excited about my new build.
Talked to Willie and he's just as excited to see what I have in store for him this time. Told him a little bit but waiting for a face to face to discuss it in detail. Should be towards the end of March.
Have'nt been this excited about a uke in along time.

I'm sure after seeing the pics of your first design, this is going to be an awesome uke as well! Can't wait to see it!

Looking forward to seeing it Bo. You first one from Willie looked awesome. Will this one have wings?:)

Can't wait to see it Bo.

How's the fishing?

Aloha Bruddah Bo,
woo hoo your Wixom build is approaching...yes yes I am excited for you..you even don't tell me so I know it a real secret one..ha ha
I am so happy you are all excited and all and bet you can't wait for the build to start...I know the feeling man..give me reguards
to willie when you talk to him...oh oh almost forgot, you are coming to vist me in a week...woo hoo brah

Eh, sneek peek!

I'm sure after seeing the pics of your first design, this is going to be an awesome uke as well! Can't wait to see it!
Aloha Scott,
This one should have the same visual effects as my B&D. As always, looking for uniqueness..........Bo.....

Looking forward to seeing it Bo. You first one from Willie looked awesome. Will this one have wings?:)
Aloha dkcrown,
Mahalo for your comment. No wings on this one but it'll look sweet enough so Angels may want to try it out along with their harps, lol............Bo............

Can't wait to see it Bo.

How's the fishing?
Aloha Gary,
I can't wait either. I know it'll look and sound good. Want it to be my Go to Concert.
Fishing hasn't been that good but who cares. Just enjoying being with Dodie................Bo...........

Aloha Bruddah Bo,
woo hoo your Wixom build is approaching...yes yes I am excited for you..you even don't tell me so I know it a real secret one..ha ha
I am so happy you are all excited and all and bet you can't wait for the build to start...I know the feeling man..give me reguards
to willie when you talk to him...oh oh almost forgot, you are coming to vist me in a week...woo hoo brah
Aloha Bruddah Stan,
Sorry I can't share my build designs until it's done. Dodie is the only one who knows what it'll be.
Will be in Honolulu next Friday and of course will hook up with you. Looking forward to trying out your new toys.
I'm bringing the 2 ukes you want to see and try.................Bo............

Eh, sneek peek!

Aloha Bruddah Danny,
Sorry Brah, no mo sneek peek li'dat.
I'll be back in NorCal March 14th, going Kanikapila da 15th with my fam.
PM me, if you can make it or not.
When I meet Willie to fill out my build sheet, it's gonna be on a Friday so I can go Kanikapila. Eh, wanna meet me to go see Willie? Then you can be the third person to know my secret build besides Willie. Let me know.
I'll PM you my phone numbah..................Bo..........

Oh man! I cant wait to see what you have planned. Can I come along for the Willie Wixom visit? I really wish I could. I'd love to meet the man who brought my tenor to life. But alas, I am in Kentucky. Send Willie my hellos.
- Justin Cecil

Oh man! I cant wait to see what you have planned. Can I come along for the Willie Wixom visit? I really wish I could. I'd love to meet the man who brought my tenor to life. But alas, I am in Kentucky. Send Willie my hellos.
- Justin Cecil

Wish you could go too. Would love to meet another Wixom owner. I'll give Willie your regards fo shua. Yeah, I'm stoked for my new Wixom. Next up, a Super Soprano? We'll see................Bo............

Top Bottom