First REAL ukulele?!

ukulelefever

Reaction score
Hey guys,im a huge newbie and i recently bought a ukulele.But,it wasnt a real one.Like,you couldnt tune it at all,and you couldnt play songs with it.So, i need some advice to get one.What was your guys first ukulele?:eek::nana::bowdown:And where are some good places to get ukes?

Last edited:
What part of the country are you from? Size? Budget? SoCal has a number of stores. You can also try Guitar Center or you local music store. Best recommendation would be MGM . . .
Elderly
1100 N Washington
Lansing, Michigan 48906 USA.
Showroom hours (Eastern USA time zone) are:
Mon-Wed 11am-7pm,
Th 11am-9pm,
Fri-Sat 10am-6pm,
Closed Sunday.

Ukulele World
815 Chadbury
Seabrook, Texas 77586
281-474-3847

What part of the country are you from? Size? Budget? SoCal has a number of stores. You can also try Guitar Center or you local music store. Best recommendation would be MGM . . .
Elderly
1100 N Washington
Lansing, Michigan 48906 USA.
Showroom hours (Eastern USA time zone) are:
Mon-Wed 11am-7pm,
Th 11am-9pm,
Fri-Sat 10am-6pm,
Closed Sunday.

Ukulele World
815 Chadbury
Seabrook, Texas 77586
281-474-3847

I live in california san jose.

You have one in your backyard, check out . . .
Ukulele Source
Smiley and Janet Kai
599 N. 5th Street
San Jose, CA 95112
(408) 998-2640
Store Hours: Tues - Friday 4 to 7, and Saturday from 11 - 5. Closed Sunday and Monday.

You have one in your backyard, check out . . .
Ukulele Source
Smiley and Janet Kai
599 N. 5th Street
San Jose, CA 95112
(408) 998-2640
Store Hours: Tues - Friday 4 to 7, and Saturday from 11 - 5. Closed Sunday and Monday.

Oh cool thx man!:nana::bowdown::biglaugh::rock:

i'm from melbourne, australia. there are hardly any places that i know of around here that sell REAL ukes... but lukily my local music shop just happened to have something that took my interest.. my first REAL uke is a Royal, soprano - model: UK55...

i love it!.. but recently i've been trying to get my hands on something with a pickup for a cheap-ish price... atm i'm using a sucktion-cupped pickup (but the sound is not perfect, and it's very fiddly :( )

i'm from melbourne, australia. there are hardly any places that i know of around here that sell REAL ukes... but lukily my local music shop just happened to have something that took my interest.. my first REAL uke is a Royal, soprano - model: UK55...

i love it!.. but recently i've been trying to get my hands on something with a pickup for a cheap-ish price... atm i'm using a sucktion-cupped pickup (but the sound is not perfect, and it's very fiddly :( )

OH OK:music::music:

Top Bottom