Good bye Uke Underground!

Status
Not open for further replies.

wawa

Reaction score
I would like to thank everyone for the outpouring of support that I've recieved here in the last few days. However, as with other message boards- there are certain individuals who like to troll the boards (like 'Snakeoiler'). I am here to help with some of their questions, and others like him or her seem to enjoy arguing. That's not what I'm about! I will return in due time..peace! :rock:

i like snakeoiler...<<...>>...??

Same here.

Sorry you feel he is a troll, but I have seen nothing like that from him.

Yeah, same here. I think this may just be a case of mis-communication gone wrong.

Edit: After looking at the post in question, I'm sorry, but that's really not what "trolling" means. Snakeoiler simply disagreed with you in a fairly matter-of-fact way. And then you decided to go home and take your ball with you.

This is a rather overdramatic and immature exit.

Last edited:
I know this is my third post here and I don't really know any of you guys here and what this is about, but the general atmosphere here seems great, I don't see why anyone would want to leave. Wawa, maybe it is a misscommunication? That happens a LOT on internet forums because you can't hear the tone of voice things are being said in, or see body language. It's a good idea to give people another chance before you go off on one and announce your departure.

Wingman: noun; forums def.- Sometimes 'blocked' members start multiple profiles that bypass an 'ignore' or 'block', in order to bolster the blocked profile's arguments or to tell everyone just how much 'they like them'. I didn't just fall off the mango truck. :uhoh:peace:rock:

Wingman: noun; forums def.- Sometimes 'blocked' members start multiple profiles that bypass an 'ignore' or 'block', in order to bolster the blocked profile's arguments or to tell everyone just how much 'they like them'. I didn't just fall off the mango truck. :uhoh:peace:rock:

LOL. You are so wrong.

Are you implying that I (with over 650 posts), h-drix (with almost 500) and Deach (with over three thousand) are just sock puppets?

You're on the internet with a millions of other people. They're gonna have opinions of their own. Simply brush them off and let it go. A lot of people helped you out with your inquiries and everything else, so you can't blame the forum. I like to believe that everyone on this site is awesome and help out other members in need.

Thanks for checking out the site. I'm closing down this thread now. It's best to keep the animosity down to a minimum. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom