FS: Koaloha Crown Bridge Tenor

Nid2007

Reaction score
uke4.jpgFor sale is my 2004 Koaloha Tenor with the rare crown bridge, which is no loger being made. It is in excellent condition, with only very minor imperfections (minor indent and swirls etc, nothing substantive). It's absolutely beautiful, and sounds great. It is strung with Aquila strings with a low G. (these strings need to be changed).

It comes with an excellent Pro-Tec case that fits it very well and has an inside storage compartment and an outside pocket with organizers.

I bought this a couple of years ago on this forum. I have not played it much, and want to sell it to help fund a recent guitar purchase. Buying this uke is my only experience on this forum, but I have bought and sold numerous items under the same handle on the Gibson forum and umgf.

Please know when asking me any questions that this is the "only" uke I have ever played, I have nothing to compare it to. It looks sweet and sounds nice to me.
The pics are from the ad that I responded to in purchasing. The uke is in the same condition.

I will let it go for $850 including paypal fees and UPS shipping for CONUS.

Thanks for lookinguke1.jpguke2.jpguke3.jpg

Last edited:
Price dropped to $850, including pp fees and UPS shipping to CONUS

KoAloha Crown Bridge

Price dropped to $850, including pp fees and UPS shipping to CONUS

Please advise me whether you have sold your KoAloha Tenor with crown bridge.

Top Bottom