What's my 2002 Kamaka worth?

bsned2

Reaction score
I think it's an HF-1, barely played (I have a tenor I like better), looks and sounds like new. Koa wood, I think. Bought in 2002. I hope I post the photos right. Thanks forum members! :rolleyes:

IMG_0784.jpgIMG_0785.jpgIMG_0786.jpgIMG_0787.jpgIMG_0788.jpg

Small world I am the one who sent you an offer.:D
It is a nice ukulele. I was going to play the heck out of it.
If you want to know it's worth the best way is to look at completed ebay listings. Keep strumming that tenor of yours.

Oops forgot to add welcome to the forum! Hope you come around more. Lots of great people and ukulele info here.

Last edited:
Your best bet is probably to search the marketplace and see what others have listed for. You could also check eBay sold listings. Be sure to look at sold price, not asking price. There can often be a big difference.

Welcome to the forum, by the way!

Welcome bsned2

I don't know the true value but it's not old enough to be vintage and local sales typically go cheaper than ebay. You get best value on ebay but lots of fees including paypal and shipping's a pain so I would always discount local sale vs. ebay.

Most importantly, you get major mojo when selling to another UU member!!

Good luck

Aloha BSned2,
Welcome to the UU forums....I am one to say "SELL IT TO A UU MEMBER RICHARD NOW" it is a great statement and way to start as a forum member...
I am all to say Richard is one of the nicest guys here...I know he wants it so badly too... Good Luck:)

Daniel and Stan. Quality friends from this forum are something you can't put a value on, and much more important than stuff.
Thank you for your kind words. I am truly blessed.
It doesn't look likely to work out. So I just paid a years dues here.
The people here are where the value is.:D

Just sent you PM...

Sold I Think

I never believe it until the money's in my hand :confused:, but I think I have sold it. :) If something falls through I'll post again. I think it's someone who saw my post here, so hooray UU!

Thanks everyone!

Brian

Top Bottom