Playing for change....

Craig

Reaction score
I wish our little community could piece together a video akin to this one. I'm a frick'n neanderthal when it comes to video stuff. Regardless, it's a great video to watch:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Us-TVg40ExM

This could be done by folks submitting their videos of a song to one person who would then need to edit and piece them together. The difference here is it seems that one team shot all the video to provide consistant video quality and audio levels. These could be edited to be close, but probably not as good as this. I would be willing to video and record the audio in pro tools folks in SoCal and Kauai (I'm there 2x per yr), but don't have time to edit.

i feel like this would be some time away but i would love to try and get a road trip around the US and like sleep on peoples couches and stuff and document the whole thing. i have a production company so that means camera/lights/sound so maybe we could try to plan like a big road trip and do a video like this like durring the summer maybe

any thoughts?

Bosko and Honey pretty much just toured the world this past year playing with the best uke playing youtubers from around the world, sound editing, the works. It came out great, just check em out!!!

Last edited:
There was another thread about this video some weeks ago... But it's too cool... man, I wish we could do such a thing. but the really hard part is to make one clear tempo and rhythm I think. Someone would have to produce somekind of play-a-long that could be used by the others.

Top Bottom