mango neck
rosewood fretboard & bridge
bone nut and saddle
strung with southcoast mediums

pics

007.jpg009.jpg

sound demos

to follow...

it's an amazing uke, everything you'd expect from a BB. beautiful warm tone, great balance, excellent volume, wonderful action, light, slim neck profile, great attack...just a super player, and as far as I know, the only macadamia soprano in existence. (tone is like mahogany)

the uke is virtually brand new, without blemish

throwing in a brand new chocolate brown anuenue hardcase (valued at 79.95) and new snark tuner to sweeten the deal. whoever buys this won't be disappointed

$600 shipped to anywhere

paypal only please. thanks for your consideration folks. :)

Last edited:
Oh OH ....I dreaming of this one....but not money...this uke is amazing too....oh darn...at 50 bucks a month for year would work out..shoots...

She is a stunning uke. As far a I know there are only two macadamia Ukes in the world and you have owned both. =)

Hey! Don't the rules state that you're supposed to include a card with the date and your UU name so we know it's actually your uke to sell? ;)

Hey! Don't the rules state that you're supposed to include a card with the date and your UU name so we know it's actually your uke to sell? ;)
The rules suggest it.

Ooh, nice BB, Jon.

apologies Chris I'll just go see to that... :p

Great pic!! Now, can you do one for those of us in the U.S. with 'month/day/year,' instead of that backward 'day/month/year' that everyone else out there uses? ;)

Just kidding, of course. That's a hell of a uke, though. It won't last long. Beautiful figure in that mac!

Wow, I just saw this.

Congratulations to the seller and the new owner. It's gorgeous!

OK, so who has my uke's baby sister? (I am the new mommy for Jon/Justin's BB Macadamia Concert. :cool:)

Congrats to the new lucky mom/dad of the beautiful BB Macadamia Soprano!!!!

he he....except I should have written 1874 instead of 2013. :)

ok, closing the thread now as the uke has been paid for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom