Does a Kala Ubass fit in a Stagg baritone tweed case?

we tigers

Reaction score
Just wondering....
Is there anybody that can answer this question?
I have my soprano and concert in these tweed cases and it would be cool to have my tenor and baritone in these cases as well. A nice little stack of tweed!

Don't worry, Ill make it fit.

I have one of those uke-crazy cases myself, but I would like a tweed one. On the Kala Gear page I saw that a Ubass doens't fit in one of their normal baritone cases, so it probably won't fit in that Stagg case I mentioned. The tweed Kala case would be a possible alternative, although it's rectangular.

I've been looking for something other that Kala's case and haven't found one yet. Those tuners are the main problem. All the cases I've found are too narrow in the headstock area

I own both.
The bass won't fit the Stagg because the headstock is so wide and the tuners stick out so far-- you can't make it fit.
The rectangular Kala u-bass case is really nice, more rugged than the Stagg because the tweed is vinyl rather than fabric.
A normal baritone uke will fit it, so it can do double-duty.

Another nice thing about the Kala rectangular case--it has feet on the butt end and a handle at the head end so it can be stored or carried vertically as well as horizontally.

I have one of those uke-crazy cases myself, but I would like a tweed one. On the Kala Gear page I saw that a Ubass doens't fit in one of their normal baritone cases, so it probably won't fit in that Stagg case I mentioned. The tweed Kala case would be a possible alternative, although it's rectangular.

Product Details

Black Hard Case
Merchant SKU: UC-B
Traditional, black, heavy-duty hard case
Plush, black, velour interior
Accessory compartment
Hygrometer for measuring humidity
Heavy-duty chrome hardware w/ locking feature
Shoulder strap
Luggage tag
Heavy-duty handle
Fits most brands of Ukulele