WTB - Reunion Blues tenor gigbag - Anyone got an extra?

Status
Not open for further replies.

davidrboy

Reaction score
If anyone has an extra they aren't using...
Thought I would check before I buy new.

www.theukulelesite.com

people really like these if you don't get lucky with a used get one from HMS above

Last edited:
I have one each for an acoustic guitar and a bass guitar. Love them. I keep a $3600 Collings and a Carvin fretless bass in them and swear by it. Well made, excellent protection and comfortable to carry. Of course the comfort aspect is not as significant with a lighter ukulele, but with a guitar it makes a difference. They are not cheap, and frankly for a ukulele I am content with a Ko'Olau hard case and UkeCrazy case. If I had a bit of spare cash I would no mind having one.

Much as I like to support HMS, the extra $15 in shipping charges make it tough to justify buying a case from them. A uke, sure. But not a case.

Anyway, certainly prefer to kick the dust off one that is sitting in someone's closet. So if anyone has one they want to part with, I will turn it into some extra cash - like magic.

Okay. I bit the bullet. FWIW, 8th Street Music (online) gave me great customer service, a 10% new customer dicsount, and had the cost pretty well below other online sites.

Not affiliated, just an advocate of good prices and service.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom