"Manila" (a Tagalog-English song)

Oh my goodness, that was AWESOME!!! What an absolutely delightful performance -- your playing and singing are just beautiful! I could listen to you all day long! Wonderfully done, filipinouker! :D

Craig Robertson Lovely. The translation is showing up! Is this a cover or an original??? It has a great bounce.

Thank you Craig! I'm glad the translation is showing up for some. The song was written/sung in the 1970s by a Filipino group called Hotdog ;)

pabrizzer You know I like this - just wanted to tell you again!!! Cheers, Pa.

You're so lovely, Pa ! You're like Ginny (GT3T11) - mightily encouraging. Thank you muchly!

myrnaukelele What a special song! You sing and play from the heart -

It's something I've picked up here on UU and have been trying to learn --- YOU SET A VERY FINE EXAMPLE of singing/playing from the heart, Myrna!!!

Hochapeafarm Oh my goodness, that was AWESOME!!! What an absolutely delightful performance -- your playing and singing are just beautiful! I could listen to you all day long! Wonderfully done, filipinouker!

Blushing............... :eek:

I also already told you I love your beautiful voice, clear and perfectly accurate , great playin here, and wow, what a groovy-bluesy feeling on this one... it also makes me think of a mellow bossa-nova...
What a fantastic performance, thanks for this delightful one !

You keep trying new things, and they seem always to work out beautifully. I liked the rhythm, your chunking, and your cheery humming bridge.

There is joy in your face as you sing this. I hope that your upcoming trip there will be all you hope for. No matter where you are, though, you must post videos for us. it would be great to have you record at some beautiful spots that have meaning for you.

All the best, Ginny

Top Bottom