Inspiring Moments

fumanshu

Reaction score
Here's a new duet piece that I did with my partner Caroline.......She's my lead singer but on that song she's my lead pianist!!! It's quite a downtempo instrumental that I think can be listened quite easily.

I add a few uke parts to it but I'm still hestitating to add it to the track since I just don't know if it fit the mood....anyway....hope you enjoy and comments are always welcome!!!

https://soundcloud.com/baouke/inspiring-moments

This is really similar to the type of music I most often enjoy listening to on my free time so I enjoyed it! I know this thread is about your new song, but after it ended it went straight to your song Bizarre Love Triangle and I really, really, liked it! Keep doing what you do, definitely got a like and follow from me :)

This is really similar to the type of music I most often enjoy listening to on my free time so I enjoyed it! I know this thread is about your new song, but after it ended it went straight to your song Bizarre Love Triangle and I really, really, liked it! Keep doing what you do, definitely got a like and follow from me :)

Hey thanks a lot for your kind words...I think it's quite a relaxed song that can be listened very easily and put you in a kind of zen mood!!! As for my Bizarre Love Triangle, it's nice that you like it!!!!! Lots of uke on that one and very good to perform to!!!!

Thanks for listening!

Top Bottom