FS: David Webber Baritone Ukulele

markallen

Reaction score
Available for your purchasing pleasure is a rather rare David Webber baritone ukulele. My understanding is he has only made four ukes. Two Koa baritone ukuleles - This one and one for his wife. (the only other two he made were from rosewood)

I'm finding I just prefer the tenor uke over the baritone so this one hasn't been played enough. I purchased this from the original owner about a year ago and he took delivery of it a couple years before that. It has a nice Koa back and side set with an Engelmann spruce top. Koa binding and faceplate, ebony (with some figure) fretboard and bridge. Simple black and white rosette. It has a very nice hard shell custom TKL case with a dark red lining. It has Gotoh tuners the black knobs. The scale length is 20.5''. It's currently strung up with aquila's and also comes with an extra saddle.

The uke is mint and has never left my smoke free home.

**** SOLD TO A LOCAL FORUM MEMBER **** including shipping to lower 48 and PayPal fees.

Cheers,
Mark

DSCN1969.jpg

DSCN1970.jpg

DSCN1967.jpg

DSCN1966.jpg

Last edited:
How does it sound, do you have a sound sample? Also more pics including butt, neck, case and any others you can show the length and finish.
Thanks Bob Myers

That is one fine looking baritone !
What is the width of the nut ?
What is the feel of the neck, is it guitar like or ukulele like ?

Bob: I'd be happy to send you some more pictures. UU only lets me link to four. If you PM me your email, I will send some over. I don't have any sound samples, but may be able to come up with something.

Student: Nut width is 1.375". The neck feels much closer to uke than guitar.

Cheers,
Mark

...UU only lets me link to four....

This is why a lot of folks start their marketplace threads with more than one post. Just reply to your first post, add four more pictures, etc. :)

John

I was fortunate enough to have two of David's guitars over the years, both were simply out of this world.

He's a stickler for detail in sound and build.

Thanks David. Ive had a couple of his guitars over the years also and am in the process of acquiring another one very soon.

Mid week bump plus a price reduction. This is a wonderful uke for anyone wanting a baritone.

I would still like to hear a sound sample, if possible.
Also how many frets to the body and how many frets overall ?

Last edited:
Top Bottom