I just bought a kamaka HF1

twistedsoda

Reaction score
I did and I'm so excited. I can't wait to play it. I bought it off a very nice gentleman here on UU. Does anyone here have a kamaka? What can you personally tell me about it. I get very emotional when it comes to ukes. They are like family to me.

I have three Kamaka's: an HF 1, An HF 2, and a Pineapple. The pineapple is older (gold label). The others are recent. They are fine ukuleles. I'm sure you will enjoy yours. Congratulations! The Kamaka's have been making ukuleles for nearly 100 years, longer than any other company in Hawaii.

I really LOVE these new Kamaka builds since the new label. My 2010 Pineapple is awesome. Would love a kamaka baritone or even a tenor!

what awesome news twistedsoda. Big congrats! The most famous builder in the history of the ukulele. The Kamakas I've played have all been superb instruments.
:cheers:

Congratulations on your new Kamaka! My HF-1 is by far my favorite ukulele... have fun with yours.

Congrats on your new score.....I have had many kamakas and still do...but less now...hee hee do you have any pictures...who's one did you buy....
Happy Strummings...

I bought it off a very nice man. He's on board at UU. It was being sold in the marketplace. I had to have it. Should be coming in and about a week. I will send pics when it arrives. It might be hard to see behind my happy big smile.

Top Bottom