My "Waltzing Matilda" (Queensland version), cover for pabrizzer and LWU !

Frax

Reaction score
Hey guys !

I made a video for pabrizzer and his wonderful project LWU around the world.

So here's one cool & soft cover of "Waltzing Matilda" (Queensland version) and all apologies by advance for my terrific french accent... =)
(pabrizzer told us it could be funny to see how strangers could do it... Well, in my case, funny it sounds but nevermind !)
Hope you guys'll enjoy it ! =)

Hey guys !

I made a video for pabrizzer and his wonderful project LWU around the world.

So here's one cool & soft cover of "Waltzing Matilda" (Queensland version) and all apologies by advance for my terrific french accent... =)
(pabrizzer told us it could be funny to see how strangers could do it... Well, in my case, funny it sounds but nevermind !)
Hope you guys'll enjoy it ! =)

Not funny at all.
Fun! Enjoyable! Exuberant! Joyful!
Applause not laughter!

Not funny at all.
Fun! Enjoyable! Exuberant! Joyful!
Applause not laughter!
You're such a lovely being pabrizzer. Thank you so much for you support !

Lovely backdrop :) Great video! A very fresh version - DELIGHTFUL and it cheered me up immensely!!!!!!
Thank you for theses good vibes filipinouker!!! Especially comin from you, I'm really touched by your kind words !

Super! Super-duper! A super pepper-upper! I loved your rendition, complete with falsetto, mouth trumpet, whispering and very accomplished strumming. Hope to see you lots more on the forum.

Very nice - you went for it and nailed it!
Thank you Sean, this is so encouraging for me !

Super! Super-duper! A super pepper-upper! I loved your rendition, complete with falsetto, mouth trumpet, whispering and very accomplished strumming. Hope to see you lots more on the forum.

Oh my god thank you for these kind words dear GT3T11 (as always) !
I am very grateful to your enthousiastic feedback ! I'll try to post a few vids, then !
Really delighted you enjoyed it. =)

I couldn't say how much your feedbacks, guys, brought me a biiig smile, lots of positive vibes ... and certainly a sunshiny day !
Many thanks ! =)

Top Bottom