Posting Photos ??

cigarfan

Reaction score
Is there a magic formula for posting photos. I have tried pointing to photos I use on other forum and the system tells me they are too big. Is there a instructional area for photos on this forum?

When I post photos using the

There is size limitation. I use a 3rd party server like Photobucket and it reduces the for posting.

IMG_0015.jpg

Wow Danny, are those all willie's selections.....I wish I lived closer so I could visit him....

Yea, that was last year. Might go with Bo when comes back and orders his concert.

Well I'm a little confused but that isn't necessarily unusual.

I downloaded your pic and looked at the size (pixels and Kb). It's bigger than the one I was trying to post. I tried mine again and still get an error ... too big. No worries, I will figure it out.

Also found you can only include 5 pictures per post. Good to know.

Maybe when I get thru all of this I'll write up a little how to with some of the restrictions so others may refer to it.

As mentioned previously, the easiest way to post pictures is to use Photobucket.

It's a very user friendly, easy to use site to upload your photos without all the
resizing hassle.

Just copy, paste and enjoy!

Last edited:
After you export your photos from your camera to your computer, right click the photo, go to edit, and you will be able to resize them there so they are suitable for emailing or putting on this site. Good luck.

Top Bottom