Clearwater Concert B-Stock ukulele's for £49.99 on eBay!

I got my one, seems a great price, no mention of what makes them B-stock except from 'minor marks and blemishes', guessing it's a bit of a gamble, but as long as it's just aesthetics!

£50 for an electro acoustic roundback ukulele, posted to your door in UK!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=360608786460

I think those Clearwaters are Ohanas by any other name. They do a Vita model which
looks mighty similar to the Ohana Vita only it has a built in pickup as well.
Looks a good deal to me... even if they are blemished :)

There's' also a Baritone for 70 quid. But they don't ship to Spain!!!

Pity, I had been planning to put a pick up on a baritone and that one would have actually been cheaper than putting an under-saddle pick up on (+ installation costs) :(

I think those Clearwaters are Ohanas by any other name. They do a Vita model which
looks mighty similar to the Ohana Vita only it has a built in pickup as well.
Looks a good deal to me... even if they are blemished :)

I did notice all of clearwaters models had an identical Ohana. I wasn't actually sure if they were just renamed though. If so it's a bloody cracking deal!

Did you ask if they shipped to Spain? Quite often people won't state they do, with with a very polite message maybe they will!

I got my Clearwater Tenor today - and I've put a review up on Amazon and on here. £60 delivered - it's an absolute steal!

The blemishes are inconsequential so get one quick whilst they're available....

I got my concert today, no blemishes whatsoever, it seems what made it B-Stock was the label from inside as that was loose, bargain!

It's a great ukulele too, the tone is that of a £150+ ukulele!

I got my concert today, no blemishes whatsoever, it seems what made it B-Stock was the label from inside as that was loose, bargain!

It's a great ukulele too, the tone is that of a £150+ ukulele!

Now that the word is out on here, I doubt they'll last long at those prices! Got to love a baragin, eh? :D

I've been fettling my tenor today - got rid of one or two very slight sharp fret edges, dressed the fretboard, lowered the saddle and nut slots a little to bring the action down. Plays even better now! Happy days!

Mine hasn't required any setting up! I prefer the slightly higher action too! Not that it is too high, it just isn't low, comparable to a Makala Dolphin for ease of reference!
Half tempted to get me a bari...

Top Bottom