WTB: Bushman Baritone

Wren23

Reaction score
Hey all, if anyone has a bushman baritone they'd like to sell, please let me know. I've been looking for one for awhile. Thanks!

Good morning, Boston Gal:

I have a 2005 era Bushman Jenny baritone. One of the early ones that really sound great. I got it several years ago when I frequently played with a local group, mostly guitar folks, and this seemed to be the better uke when playing with that group. (I have a concert Jenny from the same era, another great uke.)

It is a blem, in that there is a "watermark" on the waist of the uke. The player can see it, but not anyone else.

Currently outfitted with a strap, foam case and I can include a Shubb capo.

Currently strung with Southcoast strings, baritone tuning but with a high D. I have several other string sets I will include, including Worth Browns and two sets of Living Strings I have not tried yet (both high and low D). I have not tried the Southcoast Caurtro set, but I think they would be excellent too.

$200 seems to be a good number for a nice solid wood uke with all the accessories and string sets for evaluation.

I am currently only playing concerts and tenors, so this is really surplus to my current needs.

Can send pictures if you are interested.

Ralph Kelley

Top Bottom