KoAloha Pikake Soprano with case

Status
Not open for further replies.

d-mace

Reaction score
I'm going to hold on to this for now....

What: 2010 Koaloha Pikake soprano. Solid koa body. Smooth satin finish. Uke Crazy canvas hard case (a little camera shy). New Worth CL strings.

Setup: Low action for a KoAloha even at the 12 fret. No buzzing. Great note projection and intonation in right on at the 12 fret.

Condition: Very very very good! The finish on this Pikake is really smooth. There is a little indent on the top of the crown (pic below). Otherwise it is probably in similar condition as purchased new.

Sound: Recorded on iPhone: https://soundcloud.com/d-mace/pikake

Reason for selling: Guilt. I've got a couple of ukes en route and feel guilty when I have too many. I've got a Martin Style 1 and Favilla coming up for sale also.

Price: Only $399 for a Hawaiian made koa uke. Shipping is $20 within continental US.

View attachment 49803View attachment 49804View attachment 49806View attachment 49807

Attachments

• IMG_4085.jpg
    IMG_4085.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 122
  • IMG_4087.jpg
    IMG_4087.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 95
  • IMG_4096.jpg
    IMG_4096.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 83
Last edited:
A great uke at a great price. And beautiful grain. I hope this goes quickly to some lucky buyer.

PM sent! really great uke and I love the pikake sensation!!!!

great uke I love mine it is the dogs, fantastic projection, beautiful sound, awesome finish, definitely a keeper, a bargain

Aloha David,
Great deal man...you sure are the man to get ukes from when thinning the herd for sure...mahalo for passing along the great deals...
I got one of davids ukes and it is amazing....

A year ago it would have been Katie bar the door for this steal of a deal. What do these msrp for now...750? David, you are giving this away.

Thanks all for the comments. KoAloha makes a fantastic soprano with such a big and unique sound that I haven't found in any other soprano. I've had an international offer but have not received payment. I would much prefer to ship within the US so for now this uke is still available....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom