3 new ukes in one day!!!!

Tailgate

Reaction score
yep...but they're just passing through..

stage left is a Lanikai LU21 C
middle is a Kala Paisley sop
stage right is a Lanikai spruce top concert

All 3 arrived safe, sound and set up from Mim. Got a great deal direct vs. her Ebay store, plus free advice and friendly service. Mim is too cool for school!

These guys are giveaways I'll take to a get together for friends next weekend. An old friend invites to group a couple of times a year to their family working ranch in west Texas. The have several thousand acres devoted to beef cattle and over a hundred species of exotics (african deer of all kinds, zebras, water buffalo, highlander beef, couple of camels, etc). Stunning views, great hospitality and company.. and these folks are true conservationists and good stewards of the land.

25-30 adults.. food, drink, fishing, fun.. and after dinner the guitar players break out their instruments for a big sing along.

Since last visit, I've discovered the uke and will take my favorite to play along... these 3 will be given away as part of the festivities.

I was thinking of a simple drawing.. with first name out of the hat picking their uke.. but if you have a creative way to pick 3 winners, I'd love to hear it...

cheers.... thanks for lookin'.. Bob

Attachments

• IMG_0412.jpg
    IMG_0412.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 57
Bob, bless you mate, what a warm hearted and awesome friend you are. Sounds like a wonderful weekend and a beautiful property. Can't help you with a decision on the giveaway front, the random draw from the cowboy hat sounds perfect. Have a great time brother!
:cheers:

Aloha Bob.
What a great gesture giving away ukes....I'd keep it random, to give everyone a chance...tape winning tickets under chairs at the eating tables....
speaking of eating tables...I love wild game...oh boy I can taste those steaks already....have fun and happy strummings..

Top Bottom