4 New Ukulele Divas in Training

allinfun

Reaction score
The uke has been such an amazing opportunity in our house to tie us closer together, and apparently ukethusiasm is contagious as we now can welcome four women into the ukulele community. My friends Lori, Sharon, her mother, and my mother. Thanksgiving included the girls learning Rhythm of the Falling Rain after dinner, and they are still playing it!

I loaned Sharon my hubbies Pono mahogany while she waited for her Kala spalted maple. Now that she has her uke, her mom is borrowing our mahogany until her Pono Koa tenor arrives, and next thing I know Sharon has put a Bugsear (sp?) on layaway from her local music store.

My mother now has my ukulele in her possession while I find her a tenor. She's retiring soon and this is a great opportunity for her to do something of her very own.

And Lori is coming back from Hawaii this week with a uke of her very own. I'm looking forward to seeing what she picked out!

And all this started with one tenor pono...This uke is like that gnome that had its picture taken around the world. It's got more miles on it in one year than my car. Who knows what next year brings

awesome glad to see your sharing the love!!:D

Top Bottom