HonuPicks.com-the Best Ukulele Picks! Hear the music, not the pick.....finger smooth!

Patent Leather

It means they've applied for a patent on the thing and are waiting to hear if one is granted.

To be honest, that video does it no favours. With the pick it sounds muffled compared to the finger.

What does patent pending mean?

Patent Pending means that a Provisional Patent Application with the United States Patent and Trademark Office has been filed, paid for, and accepted for the unique function of the HonuPick.

" I think that makes it perfectly clear. " I think so too. I liked the finger strum the best!

Your strap looks very interesting, but I'm wondering if you've tested them on high-end Ukes to see if there's any risk of damaging the finish when you remove them.

I got a nice honu pic on the big island last week
857536_4056553105613_599160368_o.jpg

To be honest, that video does it no favours. With the pick it sounds muffled compared to the finger.

Sorry for that, and I appreciate your input, and you are right. It is much better live, though, and is selling on eBay, Amazon, and HonuPicks.com. The problem is that the HonuPick increases volume and the audio gets a muffled sound without professional settings. I don't know how to do that, but I have made a new demonstration video and it is better now.

Here's why I have neuropathy and bad hands, and invented the HonuPick. I took up ukulele in Novenber 2011, for therapy, after my last surgery in March 2011 made my hands work better. My legs are still messsed up, but am blessed that I don't need a wheel chair...yet.

Cervical side reverse.jpg

Cervical front reverse.jpg

Top Bottom