Song Help Request Kaleo - Aloha For Now Chords/Tabs?

<~/UkeDude\~>

Reaction score
Okay long story short, one of my good friends wants me to play this song for a performance their going to be in come late April early May, and yeah I can't find any tabs or chords for this song anywhere. Now, I've tried to figure it out by ear, but I have no clue what I'm doing so yeah could someone plz help me out here I would really appreciate it.
Thanks

Man, I remember listening to an early version of this song a couple years back and thinking that it was amazing. It seemed to fit everything that was going on in my life at the time. I always wanted to learn it, too.

Anyway, I sat down and tried figuring it out tonight. I still haven't gotten around to tabbing the intro, but I posted the chords I heard in the "Ukulele Tabs" section, so you can go check that out there. He uses some interesting chords, so that should keep you busy for awhile.

http://www.ukuleleunderground.com/forum/showthread.php?t=787

I'll probably post a video up later; the chord changes are sometimes in weird places, but if you listen to the song, you should be able to figure it out.

Let me know what you think. Shoots.

Wow brah, you didn't need to sacrafice your entire evening to figure out this song, now I feel bad haha. But don't get me wrong I REALLY appeciate it, this helps me out so much haha.

I kinda got the intro down. . .key word being "kinda". I'm okay at figuring out picking by ear, but when it comes to chords, it's like in a different language lol xP

So yeah, plz keep me posted on any new thing's you may have on this song, I can use all the help I can get ^_^

Thanks again, I really appreciate all the info you supplied me with today.:D

Top Bottom