PDA

View Full Version : Kaleo - Aloha For Now Chords/Tabs?

<~/UkeDude\~>
02-18-2008, 06:18 PM
Okay long story short, one of my good friends wants me to play this song for a performance their going to be in come late April early May, and yeah I can't find any tabs or chords for this song anywhere. Now, I've tried to figure it out by ear, but I have no clue what I'm doing so yeah could someone plz help me out here I would really appreciate it.
Thanks

puremarkska
02-18-2008, 10:40 PM
Man, I remember listening to an early version of this song a couple years back and thinking that it was amazing. It seemed to fit everything that was going on in my life at the time. I always wanted to learn it, too.

Anyway, I sat down and tried figuring it out tonight. I still haven't gotten around to tabbing the intro, but I posted the chords I heard in the "Ukulele Tabs" section, so you can go check that out there. He uses some interesting chords, so that should keep you busy for awhile.

http://www.ukuleleunderground.com/forum/showthread.php?t=787

I'll probably post a video up later; the chord changes are sometimes in weird places, but if you listen to the song, you should be able to figure it out.

Let me know what you think. Shoots.

<~/UkeDude\~>
02-19-2008, 07:18 PM
Wow brah, you didn't need to sacrafice your entire evening to figure out this song, now I feel bad haha. But don't get me wrong I REALLY appeciate it, this helps me out so much haha.

I kinda got the intro down. . .key word being "kinda". I'm okay at figuring out picking by ear, but when it comes to chords, it's like in a different language lol xP

So yeah, plz keep me posted on any new thing's you may have on this song, I can use all the help I can get ^_^

Thanks again, I really appreciate all the info you supplied me with today.:D

jdeez750
03-14-2010, 12:17 PM
Thank you so much for this. Appreciate the time you took to post it.