FS: Reunion Blues Tenor Uke Case - Used once - like new.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gerald Ross

Reaction score
FS: Reunion Blues Tenor Uke Case - like new.

I have a Reunion Blues Tenor Uke Case for sale. I used it once - for a local gig. The reason I am selling is because I already own another RB case and this one was given to me as a gift.

It is in like-new condition. One of the backpack strap clips has a weak spring which will not allow it to close completely. I remedied this by attaching an ultra-light carabiner - it works perfectly, weighs next to nothing and is unobtrusive. See pix. A Reunion Blues luggage tag is not included.

$99 - includes Fed Ex shipping to any of the 48 contiguous US states. Sorry no European, Asian, Hawaii or Alaska sales.

case1.jpgcase3.jpg
case2.jpg

Thanks,
Gerald

Last edited:
I've sent you a PM

I have a Reunion Blues Tenor Uke Case for sale. I used it once - for a local gig. The reason I am selling is because I already own another RB case and this one was given to me as a gift.

It is in like-new condition. One of the backpack strap clips has a weak spring which will not allow it to close completely. I remedied this by attaching an ultra-light carabiner - it works perfectly, weighs next to nothing and is unobtrusive. See pix. A Reunion Blues luggage tag is not included.

$99 - includes Fed Ex shipping to any of the 48 contiguous US states. Sorry no European, Asian, Hawaii or Alaska sales.

View attachment 49905View attachment 49906
View attachment 49907

Thanks,
Gerald

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom