New Uke Day

His Sinfulness

Reaction score
Actually I got it last weekend, but haven't had time to post until today.

Tomo Electric
IMG_1127.jpg

It's low G, with surprisingly hot pickups. Sounds great with just a little bit of gain - really crunchy on the bridge pickup. Got a great deal on it at Nakwon Arcade in Seoul. My local shop did the set-up on it and it after dinking with the individual bridges a bit I am pretty happy with the intonation. It's a ton of fun at our louder gigs. :cool:

Last edited:
WOW! That is one beautiful uke! I've seen Les Paul style and Tele style electric ukes before, but this is the first Strat style I've seen. Enjoy!

Yes Yes wow wow congrats it looks awesome...doesn't korea make some ukes too..happy strummings..

Very sharp looking, I love it! I actually saw a Strat-style (Stagg branded) one from a European seller just the other day (here), but yours is by far more attractive! Awesome purchase.

Darn it, I'm too new to ukuleles for UAS!

WOW! That's gorgeous! How much does something like that cost? Not that I'd be planning on buying one.....honest.....my UAS is now under control.........:D

This model ranged between ₩300,000 and ₩450,000 at different stores (that's $275-$413). They also had two Kamoa Evolves in stock - 1 wine, 1 black) for ₩750,000
:drool:
Maybe for Christmas...

Very cool!

are you sure that's an ukulele? lol, it's real purty, congratulations...

Do you have to get these in Korea or are they available in the US?

Actually I got it last weekend, but haven't had time to post until today.

Tomo Electric
View attachment 49913

It's low G, with surprisingly hot pickups. Sounds great with just a little bit of gain - really crunchy on the bridge pickup. Got a great deal on it at Nakwon Arcade in Seoul. My local shop did the set-up on it and it after dinking with the individual bridges a bit I am pretty happy with the intonation. It's a ton of fun at our louder gigs. :cool:

This model ranged between ₩300,000 and ₩450,000 at different stores (that's $275-$413). They also had two Kamoa Evolves in stock - 1 wine, 1 black) for ₩750,000
:drool:
Maybe for Christmas...

Did you see this? http://forum.ukuleleunderground.com...-would-like-a-deal-from-a-Chinese-uke-company

It is a Kamoa Evolve without the logo on it for $165 USD. You may want to get in on the deal. Time is getting extremely short.

Congrats on your TOMA ... schweeet!

Top Bottom