Lee Beet Youtube star 1 million views on youtube !!

This is getting old, I will never watch one of your videos. Not that you will ever read this.

I couldn't help myself... I just had to click it........ The fact that he has over 1M views is a tribute to his self-promotional abilities. I'll just leave it at that.

Over a million views is nothing to be scoffed at.
except he's bought them. less than 20 like/dislikes in 1 million + views? dead giveaway.

well, I admire his determination for to achieve success, but it may help for him to learn how to play and sing first instead of the other way around. I agree with Mike though, were he to become a regular contributing member here he would find friendship, support and encouragment which would make the journey a lot more meaningful

this would make for an awesome Aloha-Redemption story.
I was wondering what the story was. Not getting enough attention at home or what? If he wanted to be part of the community, I think we'd all be happy to support him.

One can buy views?

I used to get messages in my yt inbox directing me to different sites where you could spend x dollars and buy views, kinda like the sites that do the sub4 sub thing....hmmmm :uhoh:

Ha. That's brilliant. I assumed that this guy had done all the hard work by spamming himself. I take back my earlier comment but will still keep the, 'I'm astounded' part. I really am.

I'll give you a fiver to watch my new video. You keen?

Ha. That's brilliant. I assumed that this guy had done all the hard work by spamming himself. I take back my earlier comment but will still keep the, 'I'm astounded' part. I really am.

he he...I don't need no money to watch your vids Carl, I love what you do mate
:cheers:

everyone has a price- where is the link- 5 pound sterling that is, right?

I refuse to click on links like that... :)

At least one young lady (no, I won't name her) is actually getting paid appearances based, as near as I can tell, on her self-promotion abilities on youtube - it certainly ain't on musical talent! Cute enough but very mediocre three-chord strumming and only so-so vocals and the one video I've seen of her at a live event she looked like a deer caught in the headlights...but I guess "perky" and being willing to flog the social media half to death is all it takes these days.

Of course, for every one like her there are dozens with real talent that, sadly, never get the attention they deserve because they are either unwilling or unable to work the system. Sure is a delight when you stumble across them, though!

John

In all honesty, I didn't watch the entire vid for reasons previously mentioned; but to my ignorance, still counted as a view.

I guess his motive might be advertising money, but is it worth it?, or is he into it for the fame? bemusing for sure.

Haven't looked and probably won't, but I was about to suggest this as his motive if ads appear. You'd be amazed at what you might earn via ad clicks. And the way it works is that the ads YOU see are served specifically for YOU based on your past searching and viewing history. So you just might click.

Wait this is really weird, everything seems fishy about this video :confused: 21 likes/ dislikes ? 1 million view. I do not know but unless you want to be part of this community please do not use UU as a way to promote yourself. UU can and should be used for self-promotion but not just for that purpose.

Top Bottom