Potential new uke day tomorrow!!!

ickybaby

Reaction score
I am absolutely giddy with excitement today. Like worse than a kid before Christmas. I'm planning on going to check out 2 different David Gill Fluke ukuleles tomorrow at one place and then off to another shop to look at a few more. This is the fun part as I am absolutely addicted to the hunt. Sitting around today going through the potential scenarios of what to get, how to maximize the money to uke ratio....

Priority 1 is a tenor. Been playing a few and I definitely like the scale...but I like concert scale as well.....and maybe I would really like soprano if I had a nicer one.

Hope to be posting some pix tomorrow night.....then I can start lusting after baritones.

Aloha IB,
Welcome to the UU forums and congratulations...wow you have severe Ukulele Aquisition Syndrome...holy smokes..ha ha let us know which one you get..never heard of David gill Flukes
or never saw them before...are they similiar to the flea market ones...I have a tenor one of those...yes no impulse buying, take your time and listen for the best one...ha ha baritones
next...I love them too....Good Luck and happy strummings....report back....

Looking forward to seeing those pics! Congrats in the impending new uke day!

Top Bottom