What do you have in your uke case besides the uke?

billcarr

Reaction score
What "must have" items do you always have in your case?

Bill

38 special

Humidifier and a uke leash.

Uke thong, tuner and spare battery, polishing cloth, nail file and little rubber pink flamingo.

MF towel (12 x 12),Tuner, Nail Clipper, Humidifier & Capo . . .

Thompson submachine gun. This is Chicago, after all.

tommy.jpg

retirement fund...

Headstock tuner, capo, humidifier, strap, gum, pen, and lots of aloha :)

Stubby screwdriver, set of strings, micro-fiber cloth, band business cards and a Mobius Strap.

nothing! But I don't travel, either, for medical reasons. . .

tuner, strings, humidifier (when called for), cloth, emery board and nail clipper

Different cases have diffewrent items. Most have snark tuners, receipts from their purchase, receipts for upgrades and repairs and humidifiers. One has a "shaker" for rhythm effect and a stamp for writing chord finger positions on music. The resonator has an old handkechief for keeping it shiny. A few have straps or thongs.

Up to an oz of pot, it is WA state after all! :drool: (just kidding, I carry a snark tuner, capo, strap and polishing cloth)

Set of strings (Aquila at the moment), cloth, humidifier, tuner or tuning fork, business card, mobius strap, little philips screwdriver. Perhaps of interest? I could probably tell you exactly what's in every one of my 10 or so instrument cases and in my equipment bag - but I am not anywhere that organized in any other aspect of my life!

Top Bottom