About Getting Deached or Russ-Bussed

Spuash

Reaction score
i really cant find the words to say how i feel about this. i usually dont get emotional about, well anything, but after seeing the friendships and stuff you guys have made and how out of the blue u'll jsut send eachother the gift of music just really gives me hope that maybe this entire world isnt as screwed up as i thought.

its truely amazing how you guys could just give so selflessly and the smile it puts on peoples faces it just amazing. just hearing about deach donating money to schools and Ukes and stuff like that really makes me want to give him something. now i dont have a lot of money so i cant just send him a Uke, but id love to send him or russ something (like some Bling). but i guess a smile will have to do right now. you guys are seriously awesome, this community is ridiculously awesome, whether it be life issues random things or answering a question about strings for the millionth time because we are too nice to yell about the search function.

i've only met one person here from the boards in real life and he was wayy cool and id love to jam again. and i cant wait to meet more of you people and share my love for music that we all have (or else we wouldnt be on Ukulle Forums)

so now... for deach and russ... i will play I'm Yours, in my room bymyself. and i hope you guys know that somewhere out there someone is playing that song in honor of you guys.

thank you for being awesome.

oh and for those of you who are asking.. no i havent goten deached or russbussed. i just think this type of generosity is what this world needs in order to keep some integrity/dignity/life force in it.

Spuash OUT!

Amen! I had no idea what deached or russ-bussed meant when I first signed up on here about a week ago. Those guys are truely special and we need more people like them. When your doing something nice out of the kindness of your heart and not expecting anything in return just shows class right there! :worship:

Thanks but there are many people on here who do he same thing we do - GX9901, Dominator, RicDoug, MCRMTMRM and MGM just to name a few, and there are several who do the same thing yet wish to be anonymous.

...but id love to send him or russ something (like some Bling). but i guess a smile will have to do right now....

A smile goes a long way. If that's all you have to give, I'm sure someone will appreciate it.

you guys rock. someday, i hope to start handing out ukulele's left and right too! hmm..I work for Costco Corporate...I wonder if I could pitch something to the dept that handles charities. :rolleyes:

A smile goes a long way. If that's all you have to give, I'm sure someone will appreciate it.

I think if you just smiled at me deach, i'll feel all tingly inside, like how i used to feel when i climbed the rope in gym class. :nana:

thanks for the kind words. deach is right though, there has been many others on these forums that have shown a lot of generosity in deaching things as well as sharing information. i'm thankful for all the talented people on this website that take the time to share their knowledge of music, music theory, musical technique, etc.

thank you UU bunny, bawk bawk!

so now... for deach and russ... i will play I'm Yours, in my room bymyself. and i hope you guys know that somewhere out there someone is playing that song in honor of you guys.

hey deach, we've been "spuashed"!

Top Bottom