What to Call Non-Ukers ?

electrauke

Reaction score
Hey guys, the thought occurred to me that we do not have a proper name for Non-Ukers. If anybody Geocaches, they call them muggles. Many other Forums or groups have there own names, so why don't we have our own. What I will do is read your suggestions, pick the most popular and ones that I like, and post a poll to decide which to use. Be as unique as you can! :)

P.S. Please no offensive names either, we do not want to discourage people from becoming ukers :)

Civilians.

Trombonists......sorry, you said not to be offensive.

I don't refer to my non-uking friends by their inability to uke, so I'm having a little trouble with the question. Not to be a wet blanket or anything, but I try not to divide the world into those who play the ukulele and those who don't. Good luck with your question, though.

I don't refer to my non-uking friends by their inability to uke, so I'm having a little trouble with the question. Not to be a wet blanket or anything, but I try not to divide the world into those who play the ukulele and those who don't. Good luck with your question, though.

Look at it on the flip side then...Ukers are weird and non-ukers are normal

Ditto.

But I say: humans.

Them?

:cool:

The smart ones.

Top Bottom