Live event help...

muzikengineer

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I am working on a sound and visual project for my music business that will just do live shows. Its gonna combine audio and visuals to make a really cool interactive viewing and listening experience for people.......

I am trying to find some general information on touring full time in general, But I come up dry a lot when i do searches on yahoo. I am trying to find just the general information regarding the process in booking gigs and stuff like that........

I am a studio rat, I've never really done anything on the business side of live touring...

:nana:

oops i posted this in the wrong thread......ya'll can move it if you want...Meant it to go in the GENERAL area lol, My bad, my bad

Well if the VH1 "where are they now" Stories are True...

All you really need is a lot of Jack Daniels, one really crazy woman with questionable virtues, and an old school bus. I think everything else takes care of itself.

All you really need is a lot of Jack Daniels, one really crazy woman with questionable virtues, and an old school bus. I think everything else takes care of itself.

:rofl:
Thats the only side i know though :biglaugh: that did work for awhile i guess........

Top Bottom