PDA

View Full Version : Live event help...

muzikengineer
12-15-2008, 04:55 PM
Hey guys,

I am working on a sound and visual project for my music business that will just do live shows. Its gonna combine audio and visuals to make a really cool interactive viewing and listening experience for people.......

I am trying to find some general information on touring full time in general, But I come up dry a lot when i do searches on yahoo. I am trying to find just the general information regarding the process in booking gigs and stuff like that........

I am a studio rat, I've never really done anything on the business side of live touring...

:nana:

muzikengineer
12-15-2008, 04:59 PM
oops i posted this in the wrong thread......ya'll can move it if you want...Meant it to go in the GENERAL area lol, My bad, my bad

Gary Jugert
12-15-2008, 05:00 PM
All you really need is a lot of Jack Daniels, one really crazy woman with questionable virtues, and an old school bus. I think everything else takes care of itself.

muzikengineer
12-15-2008, 05:04 PM
All you really need is a lot of Jack Daniels, one really crazy woman with questionable virtues, and an old school bus. I think everything else takes care of itself.

:rofl:
Thats the only side i know though :biglaugh: that did work for awhile i guess........