Argapa Cherry Soprano #57 - BRAND NEW

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Hippie Dribble

brand new. unplayed save for 10 minutes after opening the box. received Friday. Argapa #57.

wonderful sounding instrument with incredibly classy look. well balanced and super playability. there's nothing wrong with this believe me it's just a change of priorities in our lives and money is at a premium. this was ordered last October and has just been completed by Sven at Argapa ukuleles and delivered to me. I backed out of the purchase initially knowing I could not afford it but felt awful so followed through with the purchase and here it is. This is the very last ukulele I will have for sale

specs

cherry top back and sides
cherry neck and headplate
rosewood bridge, fretboard
traditional wooden violin style friction pegs
unmarked fretboard: side position dots at 3, 5, 7, 10, 12
clear fluorocarbon strings
shellac french polish finish

pics

001.jpg014.jpg005.jpg

sweet. clear and warm tones. fantastic fretwork. finish is mirror like. friction pegs are awesome and a breeze to use. a high class ukulele for sure.

will post a test drive demo and visual sample asap (tomorrow hopefully).

in the meantime, please pm me with questions. i believe you can see images of the uke on Sven's recent blog posts

I am asking a reduced price of $625 shipped and insured to anywhere. selling with great regret.

Last edited:
One of Sven's beauties. Secretly coveting one of those. Too bad you have to sell this one, Jon. If
I had the cash I would be all over it, but reality is all over my cash. Good luck selling this beautiful little uke.

updated with a few pics...I've got heaps of em, pm if you want more.

will try an upload a sound/video demo today health allowing

Hi, I've seen you sell tons of (great) ukes lately, just out of curosity, which one(s) are you planning to keep, if any?

Btw, great looking argapa!

i have a ono curly mango concert i'm keeping and i have another one on future order. but i'm pretty much over the whole uke thing right now. i need to focus on study and better health for this year and see if i can't become a contributing member to our household :eek:

i have a ono curly mango concert i'm keeping and i have another one on future order. but i'm pretty much over the whole uke thing right now. i need to focus on study and better health for this year and see if i can't become a contributing member to our household :eek:

I hope when you say youre over the whole uke thing you mean big money custom jobs, and not the playing part. You are without a doubt my favorite player to watch on this site and it would be a real bummer to see you hang it up. Remember music is good medicine! I hope your situation improves and you can keep on playing! Good luck!

Jon, best of luck-sometimes, you just have to let go a bit and take a creative break.

I hope when you say youre over the whole uke thing you mean big money custom jobs, and not the playing part. You are without a doubt my favorite player to watch on this site and it would be a real bummer to see you hang it up. Remember music is good medicine! I hope your situation improves and you can keep on playing! Good luck!

I agree! I really enjoy your style, videos and playing. I hope that you can devote some time to still entertain us. More important Eugene, do what needs to be done to take care of yourself and family! I will keep you in my prayers.

I agree! I really enjoy your style, videos and playing. I hope that you can devote some time to still entertain us. More important Eugene, do what needs to be done to take care of yourself and family! I will keep you in my prayers.

Ditto here Jon!

+1

You don't have to give up ukulele to get on with your life. I also enjoyed your videos and unique style.

Now back to your sale...:)

Take care, Jon!

Can only echo the sentiments expressed here! You are an inspiration, Jon, and the UU would be a poorer place without your input and videos. Whatever you do, don't stop posting! Meanwhile, very best wishes to you healthwise and here's hoping that you achieve everything you want to this year!

Good luck with the Sale!

Sorry Jon!

Following on from one or two others, I seem to have sabotaged your thread! The uke looks brilliant - have watched Sven's vids. I'm sure someone will snap up a bargain!

All the best,

Val

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom