Maui music "ultralites"

i make all kinds of low and high end ukestenors.jpg
25797_106539496039116_100000491991214_162671_4033279_n[1].jpg
photo courtesy of grimes guitars

Last edited:
Very classy and very distinct, Peter. Your ukes are so unique looking, with great sound to match! Absolute gems!

Aloha Peter,
Just saw this on sale and wondered if you still making these high end ones? I wouldn't mind trying one of these...:)
https://www.fleamarketmusic.com/images/market/68748-full.jpg

Hey Bruddah Stan

maybe you can ask Peter to send one of his deluxe Maui Music ukes to Pua Pua,they have his ukes there all the time..I know he building right now..he goes to NAMM then starts working on his orders..

or just order one now..they are Nice..just like Rich says..

Hoping to get a few soon. Super psyched to record and photo shoot. They are So Nice!!

Nice Andrew..good move

you do not see too many Maui Music ukes around..Pua Pua have a few and I saw some at Gryphon in Palo Alto..are you getting the ones with the Retro headstock too?

never see his Deluxe model anywhere? get one and I bring Stan to check it out hehe

Nice ukes. How did it go bending the cedar? Any harder to bend than koa or mahogany?

Really sharp looking Peter. Are those the planetary Gotohs? Are they all spoken for?

Wow Peter
My Maui Music 98 tenor the lightest uke I own..can not believe these will be even lighter..are there going to be any at HMS for Andrew and MGM? gots to see how they sound/look nice to see new ukes from you bruddah

say Hi to Eric if you back on Maui

grimes sent it to me as a joke. dont know much else about the pic

Nice Andrew..good move

you do not see too many Maui Music ukes around..Pua Pua have a few and I saw some at Gryphon in Palo Alto..are you getting the ones with the Retro headstock too?

never see his Deluxe model anywhere? get one and I bring Stan to check it out hehe

Ya, according to Mike we should have 3 of the deluxe models in a month or so. We had a few of Peter's in the store a few years back and they are definitely among the finest. Anytime we can get ukes from an single builder of this caliber I feel honored and do my best to show the world what's up. As much as one can on 2D screen. But come up and see when they come. And bring that cool kid Stan along! thx Len;)

Ya, according to Mike we should have 3 of the deluxe models in a month or so. We had a few of Peter's in the store a few years back and they are definitely among the finest. Anytime we can get ukes from an single builder of this caliber I feel honored and do my best to show the world what's up. As much as one can on 2D screen. But come up and see when they come. And bring that cool kid Stan along! thx Len;)

Thanks Andrew I hope I can get Stan there as soon as they come in..I gots a feeling they might go fast I try to check in with MGM often thxs Andrew!

Top Bottom