New Uke Day! Longneck Brüko

Macmuse

Reaction score
I let temptation get the better of me and I snagged a second Brüko. It actually arrived on Friday but I just hadn’t gotten around to showing it off yet.

I'm not sorry at all that I managed to get this one. Arched back, beautiful grain, lovely sound. I'll definitely still play my lacewood soprano, since the sound is very different, but I really like the concert sized neck a lot more.

Can't do much better for photos than coolkayaker1 did so - thanks for letting me grab those to post for NUD. :)

bruko-longneck-maple-soprano.jpgbruko-archback.jpg

Someday I may feel confident enough (and have appropriate recording stuff set up) to do sound files for some of these wonderful instruments.

Hmmm, so that's 2 soprano, 1 concert, 2 tenor, & 2 baritone... yup, working on getting a second concert to finish off that pattern. ;)

Congrats!! Soon Steve gonna become a mere mortal of uke owners instead of the deity level of owning 20+ ukes!!

Thanks, and I'll happily remain a mere mortal and stick to 8 (once I get the concert I'm after). After these I need to start checking into the precursors to the ukulele after all. :D

Also, I think he's in the process of stepping up to the next level, so deity status may remain intact for him. ;)

Thanks, and I'll happily remain a mere mortal and stick to 8 (once I get the concert I'm after). After these I need to start checking into the precursors to the ukulele after all. :D

mere, huh?

Top Bottom