PBS Hawai`i . . .

Kanaka916

Reaction score
will be presenting "Art of Solo Ukulele" tonight at 7:30 PM (Hawai`i Time). More info can be found here.

This sounds great. Any one know if any way of watching it if you don't live in Hawaii?

Wish it was airing here. Unfortunately PBS schedules are locally controlled. What's seen in one location isn't necessarily what's seen in other locals.

Aloha Chuckie,
Psst......I think tomorrow night will be one at 8pm on PBS....IT'S JAKE MAN...check your TV listing....I will be taping that....NO TELL NOBODY OKAY:eek::smileybounce:

Last edited:
I think that's a pretty old show. Still, it's worth watching.

Hey Chuck..it was an old show but very good I thought..Benny Chong and Gordon Marks can play huh? and Jake almost 13 years ago wow..

tonight PBS Hawaii has that Jake special at 8pm..I missed it at the Castro last year..this is first TV broadcast tonight hope you watch it..

Hope you guys tape it and put it on You Tube, so we can all see it.

mahalos

Koka

Rats I did not know it was on, but I think my wife may have recorded it for me, we usually watch Na Mele every time it is on.
I love PBS Hawaii!

National PBS Premier is May 10.

Aloha Danny,
I'm still on Maui so I'll watch it.
Be home Thursday, going Kanikapila Friday in Sacramento.....you on?....................Bo...........

Great show. You folks are in for a treat when it airs nationally in a couple of months. It was especially nice to see so much focus on his personal life and journey. It was also cool that PBS spent some time with the Kamaka family.

Great show. You folks are in for a treat when it airs nationally in a couple of months. It was especially nice to see so much focus on his personal life and journey. It was also cool that PBS spent some time with the Kamaka family.

I loved it too Chuck..I hope all the UU members get a chance to see it!

I went to the doctors and am hurting so I passed out....geez us..

Sorry to hear that Stan maybe one of your friends recorded it. Hope you feel better.

Was funny when the hostess announced to the Kamakas that Jody Kamisato would play us out on his Kamaka and he had a Kanile'a 50th state one instead.

Last edited:
Top Bottom