Is Mim's site down?

It is for me. It looks like it is timing out while trying to load something (a wordpress template perhaps).

I dont think she actually sells thru her own website. Her eBay store should be open

She does indeed: http://store01.prostores.com/servlet/mimsukuleles/StoreFront

It helps her save in ebay fees if you buy direct and I think she tries to pass on some of that savings.

It does look like her Wordpress template is being wonky at the moment though. Can't get there with just mimsukes.com but can get most of it including the link to her own store from: http://mimsukes.wordpress.com/

I tried looking at her website last night and couldn't get on, so it looks like there is some problem. Her eBay store is okay but I like her actual website (especially her blog, which is completely Mimly and wonderful). Toto the eBay store but definitely email her or send her a PM here if you see something on the eBay store that you want and she will take care of you. Or call her.

I hope she has the website back up soon, though. I'm betting one of her goats sabotaged it. You know how they are.

[/FONT]
I dont think she actually sells thru her own website. Her eBay store should be open

NOOOOO

Use my website!

I dont know why it is doing that! Will call godaddy today!

But I really do hate ebay fees and if you want you can e-mail me mim@mimsukes.com and we can work something out.

Or call, I am in my office all day! 704-238-3555

:)

Sometimes it does that, then you refresh it and it is there. Dont know what the deal is. When it is up it looks nice though... hahaha... but it does not help if it does not come up!

It seems to be hit or miss. I had a couple people ask my reccomendation for online ukulele sales just last week. One could get onto her site, the other could not. (The latter ended up buying from HMS, so the love was evenly spread, I suppose.)

Edit: I guess I was typing while Mim responded.... Yes, I just moved one of my accounts from GoDaddy for technical reasons. It was becoming too problematic.

Last edited:
This:

http://mimsukes.wordpress.com/

Is the old site that I am trying to get rid of. It tis ugly and has nothing on there!

mimsukes.com goes to the new site... which is still a wordpress template, but I need to call my host company I guess.

Sorry, I am interneted challanged. I am finishing up some pictures (about 16) and I will be right on it.

Or you can browse ebay and then e-mail me. Ebay is the best for browsing because my categories on my prostores are all wonky. Haha! I am a mess! I do try!

It seems to be hit or miss. I had a couple people ask my reccomendation for online ukulele sales just last week. One could get onto her site, the other could not. (The latter ended up buying from HMS, so the love was evenly spread, I suppose.)

Bah... I NEED the love, so let me work on this. Ruh-roh! Hate to miss a sale :) Thanks for recommending me though... you make my day! :) Heeeeee!

[/FONT]
Will call godaddy today!

Just a suggestion. If you get the opportunity dump them. There are other affordable services out there that may serve you better. Just sayin'. :)

Just a suggestion. If you get the opportunity dump them. There are other affordable services out there that may serve you better. Just sayin'. :)

I know, but they answer the phone and they help the technically stupid such as myself. And it is pre-paid for a few years. I had a coupon :)

On hold... and waiting... and waiting...

Did you know if you call GoDaddy right when the superbowl starts they answer right away?
Found that interesting.

And... when you call you have to go through their automatic system and ever time though i am careful to press the right buttons it thinks I want to reset my password and resets it on me. Just a fun fact! :p

BUT... when they do answer they are super nice. So there is that!

Thanks guys for all the help!

It was some sort of hosting issue. Something about it being a windows operating system and it needed to be a Linux operating system. Something they do on their end and it should be right as rain in a couple hours. I hope. They said it was fixed. So will check back in a couple hours!

Hi Mim,

It's still down on my side- once you have the wordpress enabled option on godaddy's end, pretty much everything should be okay and easy to settle as they have one click wordpress install.

I use bluehost myself, but I helped out a few folks on godaddy and their customer service is really quite good!

Terence

Top Bottom