Old Regal Ukulele - Need a tuner or tuners

RobR45

Reaction score
New member, first post. Been lurking for some time. Hello from eastern Indiana! I am an acoustic guitar player. My baby is a D28 Martin. It is a wonderful guitar. For a few years I have stored away an old ukulele in my closet. It was my grandmother's uke. The ukulele in question was made by Regal in Chicago. It is missing the washer and screw from one tuner. The rest of the ukulele seems to be in pretty good shape. I have already purchased some Aquila strings for this soprano uke, per the recommendations of folks at the Unofficial Martin Guitar Forum. Great people!

Is there anywhere that I can get a replacement tuner or possibly just the washer and screw for it? I would not be adverse to buying a set of four new tuners if I have to. I am pretty much a neophyte when it comes to the ukulele. I really appreciate everyone's time and potential help. Thanks!

-Rob
Regal Ukulele - Headstock pic2.jpgRegal Ukulele - Headstock.jpgRegal Ukulele pic2.jpg

Aloha Rob,
welcome to the UU forums...you lurker...hee hee yes you have those rare shark fin knudsen type tuners....so hard to find replacements or parts..you could always check ebay every now and
then for repacements...they come up every once in a while...or install newer tuners...elderly music has them..may even improve your uke too and make it playable....good luck here is a link
http://elderly.com/search/elderly?terms=ukulele+accessories+pegs

Stan,
Thanks for the info. It looks like I will be making a call to Elderly. Take care.

Top Bottom