FS: Kala KA KTE CT C bought last week

Status
Not open for further replies.

wickedwahine11

Reaction score
I bought this Kala Tenor solid cedartop acoustic/electric from musicguymic last week. It arrived at my home on the 12th of December (only four days ago). I have only played it three times, but after reflection, I decided that I should have gone ahead and bought the Kanilea solid koa I wanted to begin with. So I need to sell this Kala in order to afford the Kanilea.

This ukulele is in pristine mint condition, I have had it hanging on the wall of my office for each of the five days I have had it -- in a smoke free home. You can see its residing place in the following thread that I posted just last week when the uke arrived. http://www.ukuleleunderground.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7716&highlight=photo+kala

As you all know, musicguymic sets up all of his ukuleles prior to shipping them out. You will get the case and book he included with the sale, and he installed Aquila strings on this uke. I am also including a set of GHS tenor strings I bought as a backup, as well as a neoprene mandolin strap that I purchased for the uke.

If you are in the Southern California area, I will also include the little $50 practice amp that I purchased to go along with the ukulele. (Sorry if you are not, but it would cost more than $50 to ship it to you). Rather than shipping it, if you are within 40 miles of Pasadena, I will deliver it to you with the amp, which would enable you to have it prior to Christmas. If you live in that area and want to see a photo of the amp, pm me.

I paid $338 to Mike for this setup, and the strap is worth another $20, the strings worth $5. I'll sell everything for $300 even -- and I will pay the shipping and handling. I literally got this delivered to me about 5 days ago or I would discount it even more.

Take a look at the pics below and let me know if you are interested. Thanks for looking and have a safe and happy holiday season.

kala.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

Is Woodland Hills too far for you? I was actually just considering buying this uke myself from MGM, but I may as well help you get your Kanilea. PM me if Woodland Hills is fine.

Lemme know if the transaction is final, thanks.

If you don;t like the uke, MGM would probably let you return it!!!
Especially if you intend to buy a Kanilea from him the future!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom