Lips - solo acoustic version

I really like your style of playing what kind of Ukulele are you playing I can not make out the headstock and have you been playing that ukulele a long time?

thank you

Thank you guys for watching! It is indeed a DaSilva that I've been messing around with since October (I won't be playing this model for long though.. *wink wink*).

Was great to hear you play at the shop by the way Eric!

Craig Chee is awesome!

Craig, you certainly have a knack for complex fingerings while singing. A unique talent, indeed.

are you having a custom DaSilva made for you? how long is the wait for a custom ukulele from him

Thank you! I'll be able to share more by Friday (promise!), some very exciting news indeed :) rubbernecker, I'll ask what his times are like at the moment!

The whole picking and playing thing was something I really pushed myself to do after growing up watching Kelly Boy De Lima (of Kapena fame) be able to shred and sing at the same time. There weren't many who came close to that in such a combination. I'm still pushing myself to be able to improv picking melodies and improv vocal melodies at the same time... Getting closer!

Top Bottom