If I Needed You - Townes Van Zandt Cover

erivel

Reaction score
Here's a video I posted over on the Seasons section for week 56. Great theme this week featuring Texas singer-songwriters. Check it out if you have time. This is a lovely tune by Townes Van Zandt played on my Ohana baritone. Hope you enjoy!

Wow man, this is beautiful.
Also my gf's favorite song.

Eric, WOW!!!! That was absolutely fantastic!!!! I loved how you did the harmonizing with this -- and your uke playing -- so beautiful! How did you record this -- GarageBand? Windows Movie Maker? iMovie? You are so talented -- I really enjoy watching your videos and listening to you play and sing. Btw, do you have tunes available for download/purchase? Wonderful performance!

Eric, WOW!!!! That was absolutely fantastic!!!! I loved how you did the harmonizing with this -- and your uke playing -- so beautiful! How did you record this -- GarageBand? Windows Movie Maker? iMovie? You are so talented -- I really enjoy watching your videos and listening to you play and sing. Btw, do you have tunes available for download/purchase? Wonderful performance!

Aw shucks, thanks so much! I use GarageBand and iMovie. Not sure, but I think there is a way to download songs from YouTube. I'll check into it.

Top Bottom