Argapa Cherry Soprano

H

Hippie Dribble

hastily conceived and recorded a brief review of an Argapa cherry soprano #57 (Feb 2013) for the purposes of sale, though now I've actually spent some time with the instrument, I'm trying to work out a way I can afford to keep it. It's a ripper.

I believe there are a number of details I neglected to describe, the primary one is the wonderful mirror-like french polish shellac finish which Sven has said (via his blog) is one of his best yet. In any case, thankyou for watching if you made it to the end of the demo.

Should anyone be wondering about any other details re the uke don't hesitate to post your question in the thread and I will do my best to answer or else contact Sven if I am unsure.

Overall, this is a very classy and elegant instrument with a very well balanced tone. Highly recommended.

Thanks for the great review, you're very kind. If anyone wants to know any of the details, feel free to email me at sven.arkitekt ( at ) gmail.com. I'm a bit rubbish with pm:s, the inbox gets full all the time because I can't decide what old messages to delete.

You can also check my blog (address in signature) to see some pics from the building process.

Sven

Nice review of what sounds like a beautiful uke. Even though I'm not playing soprano much, I really want one of these. Congrats Sven and congrats to you Jon.

Top Bottom