Brag......Too Cool for School

I like how it stays with the pineapple theme, and also how nicely you've placed the pattern on the cover.

A case cozy! Very nice.

I love this case--the way you used the fabrics (different for sides, pineapples centered in front) is superb! What a lovely case for a pineapple ukulele. Go ahead and boast a bit (but watch out, folks may start asking you to make one for their ukuleles)!

WOW!!! That is beautiful, Dinglebobbins! What a super idea! I love sewing, maybe you could teach me how to do this? I have a BRAND new Brother Project Runway sewing machine that I bought almost two years ago and I've yet to open the box! Isn't that awful?! I used to sew all of the time, but with having a farm and other duties as of late, spare time has been going to uke playing. ;-) I know the machine is there, though -- so, when the time comes, I have lots of projects I'd like to do (making dog beds, horse blankets...and now...thanks to you...uke cases!!!). :)

Haha, wow! That's a really awesome job!
Were I a ukulele, that's how I would like to be dressed. :)

Wow! Great work. Brag away -- you've earned it!

very coolio!

Nice work Dinglebobbins!

That's great. A cover for the case, looks very nice. You know what I've always wanted....A basket case!

Ya know those Rattan cases are gonna be distributed by Saga. So they should be available soon. Is that what you meant? Or do you want to have children?

That is beautiful! I love the pineapples on it, I would be really proud of that! When I was planning to take my uke away for a weekend, a few years ago I relaised I'd need a case for it - could I get one? No...... any cases in the music shops were just not the right size for my Greg Bennett concert uke - so I decided to make one - I used PVC table -cloth material. I was pretty proud of that too! Perhaps I'll post a pic later! :)

Top Bottom